1. Break an egg into a bowl and beat it.
2. In another bowl, mix the almond meal with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Slice each avocado in half and take out the seed then peel off the skin off every half and slice each avocado vertically into 4 or 5 pieces.
4. Coat each slice of avocado in the egg. Roll each coated slice in the almond meal until you can barely see the green.
5. Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan. Carefully lower each avocado slice into the oil. Allow each piece to fry from 45 seconds to a minute until light brown.
<a href="" title="">