1. Pour bone broth into the Instant Pot.
2. In a large bowl, mix the red pepper, chili powder, mustard, hot sauce, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cumin together thoroughly.
3. Rub mixture over ribs, then place the ribs in the Instant Pot, on a rack, with the meatier part of the ribs facing outward.
4. Secure lid, and cook in Meat/Stew mode for 45 minutes (or until desired tenderness) with valve sealed.
5. Switch the pressure release to Venting, remove ribs, and brush lightly with barbecue sauce.
<a href="" title="">