1. Add the broth to a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, cover the pot, and turn off the heat while prepping the remaining ingredients. 90
2. Place the cilantro, garlic, avocados, and lime juice in a blender and pulse a few times until chunky.
3. To the blender, add 1 cup of the chicken broth, the cumin, and the chili powder. Blend until smooth.
4. Add the blended mixture to the soup pot with the rest of the broth.
5. Add the bacon to the soup pot.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
7. To serve chilled, allow soup to rest in the refrigerator for a minimum of 90 minutes.
<a href="" title="">