1. Pour 3/4 cup of filtered water into a blender. Depending on personal taste, you can use less water, to achieve a thicker consistency.
2. Set the Instant Pot to Saute and melt the butter.
3. Pour in the coconut milk, then add the chocolate chips, MCT oil, nutmeg, lavender, cashew cream, and dark berries to the Instant Pot. Stir continuously.
4. Once thoroughly mixed, hit Cancel to stop the current program. Remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot, and pour this mixture into your blender.
5. Add in the protein powder, then blend until desired consistency. Serve in a tall, ice-filled glass. Store extra serving i n the refrigerator, for up to two days.
<a href="" title="">