1. Season the pork cuts with the salt and pepper. Gently rub the seasonings into the pork cuts. Set aside.
2. Combine the jalapenos, tomatillos, garlic cloves, onions, cumin, oregano, lime juice, cilantro, and chicken broth in a blender. Pulse until ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
3. Select Saute (Normal) and add the olive oil to the pot. Once the oil is hot, add the pork cuts and sear for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned.
4. Pour the simmer sauce over the pork and lightly stir to coat the cuts in the sauce.
5. Cover, lock the lid, and flip the steam release handle to the sealing position. Select Pressure Cook (High), and set the cook time for 55 minutes.
6. When the cook time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
7. Open the lid. Transfer the pork cuts to a cutting board and use two forks to shred the pork.
8. Transfer the shredded pork back to the pot and stir to combine the pork with the sauce. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve warm.
<a href="" title="">