1. Place cauliflower, milk, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small saucepan,
2. Cover and to a boil over medium heat.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 7-8 minutes, until cauliflower is softened.
4. Puree using a food processor, immersion blender or blender.
5. Meanwhile, add oil, mushroom and onion to a medium-sized saucepan. Heat over high heat until onions are translucent and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes.
6. Add pureed cauliflower mixture to sauteed mushrooms.
7. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened.
<a href="" title="">