1. Combine all of the ingredients (except olive oil) in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Form 16 one inch meatballs and fry them in olive oil in a large saute pan.
3. Do not crowd the meatballs or they won’t get brown or crisp – you may have to fry them in batches to get the best results.
4. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, turn over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked though.
5. Remove the pan and place on paper towel-lined plate to absorb any extra oil.
6. These can be eaten alone or served with marinara sauce and spaghetti squash for a complete meal.
<a href="" title="">