1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all the crust ingredients. Mix well until the dough becomes crumbly.
3. Place the dough in a greased 9-inch pan and with clean hands press it out over the bottom of the pan and 1 to 1/4 inches up the sides of the pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the avocado oil. Saute the garlic, mushrooms, and shallot for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
6. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and almond milk. Add the sea salt and gently stir in the vegetable mixture and goat cheese.
7. Pour the filling into the baked crust, reduce the oven to temperature 375°F, and bake for another 30 minutes , or until eggs thoroughly.
8. Slice and serve.
<a href="" title="">