1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a large bowl, combine pecans, walnuts, almonds. pumpkin seeds, and hemp seeds.
2. In a medium bowl, combine melted salted butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract. Pour over nut mixture and stir to combine.
3. Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove granola from the oven and stir. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until deep golden brown and fragrant. Remove from the oven to cool completely.
5. While granola bakes, whisk full-fat yogurt and heavy whipping cream together until smooth.
6. To serve, layer granola and yogurt cream in parfait glasses or Mason jars, and top with blackberries.
<a href="" title="">