1. Set the Instant Pot to saute and melt the oil. Add the beef and brown for 2 to 5 minutes.
2. Pour in bone broth, then add the bacon, cheese, carrot, celery, parsley. red pepper, basil, salt, black pepper, and tomatoes, to the Instant Pot.
3. Close the lid, set the pressure release to Sealing and hit Cancel to stop the current program. Select Manual/Pressure cook, set the instant pot to 25 minutes on high pressure, and let cook.
4. Once cooked, let the pressure naturally disperse from the Instant Pot for about 10 minutes, the carefully switch the pressure release to Venting.
5. Open the Instant Pot, serve and enjoy.
<a href="" title="">