1. Combine meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly by hand.
2. Form into approximately 15 two inch meatballs.
3. Coat the bottom of the instant Pot insert with the olive oil.
4. If you wish to brown them, turn on the saute function and brown on both sides – or brown in a separate nonstick pan first.
5. Layer, the browned or raw meatballs in the Instant Pot, leaving 1/2 inch of space between them. Don’t press down.
6. Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the meatballs.
7. Seal the instant Pot according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
8. Set the Instant Pot to manual.
9. Select low pressure.
10. Set the cook time to 10 minutes.
11. Once the timer goes off (it will be longer than 10 minutes total due to preheating time), turn the valve to vent and allow the steam to dissipate completely.
12. Remove the lid and serve the meatballs with sauce over zoodles or spaghetti squash if desired,
<a href="" title="">