1. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, bone broth protein, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, bet together the eggs, coconut cream, and monk-fruit sweetener with a fork and whisk. Beat for 30 seconds for ultimate fluffiness.
3. Incorporate the egg mixture into the flour mixture, stirring well.
4. Add the water and coconut oil and stir until the batter thickens.
5. In a large greased skillet over medium heat, and the batter by the spoonful.
6. Let each pancake sit for 3 to 4 minutes before flipping. They are ready to flip when they are easily lifted from the pan with a spatula.
7. Flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Melt the almond butter (if using) and pour over the top.
<a href="" title="">