1. Add the oil to a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
2. Working in small batches, add the cubed pork loin, browning on all sides but not cooking through. Remove to a waiting platter.
3. Meanwhile, add the onion, minced garlic, and chiles, with their liquid to a food processor and pulse into a chunky paste. Set aside.
4. Place a large saucepan on the stove over medium-low heat. Add the browned pork, cumin, granulated garlic, and powdered chiles. Add the pureed chile mixture and broth.
5. Cover the pot with the lid ajar and turn the heat down low. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until the liquid has cooked down and pork is tender.
6. Adjust the seasoning, if desired. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
<a href="" title="">