1. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 6 donuts pan.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir well until all combined. Add all the other ingredients and mix until it becomes a batter.
3. Fill the donut pan up to 2/3 of the space. Bake them for 20 minutes and insert a toothpick in it to check if it comes out clean. If yes, let the donuts cool in the pan before the glazing process.
• Chopped chocolate – 2oz.
• Stevia – 1/2 cup
• Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
• Heavy cream – 3/4 cup
• Sugar-free sprinkles – 1/2 cup
1. Place the coconut milk, seetner, chocolate on a heat-safe bowl over a pan with water. Heat on low and stir until chocolate melts.
2. Add vanilla and remove from heat.
3. Deep the donuts in the glaze and add some sprinkles to decorate.
Keto Glazed Chocolate Donuts
<a href="" title="">