1. Turn your Instant Pot on to the saute setting then belt the butter.
2. Add the diced onion and cubed chicken.
3. Cook until the chicken looks mostly done.
4. Add the green chilies, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper, and frozen cauliflower. Stir together.
5. Add the 4 cups of chicken broth. Seal the instant pot then cook on high-pressure for 30 minutes.
6. Let the Instant Pot sit for 10 minutes before releasing the steam and opening it up.
7. Whisk in the sour cream and heavy whipping cream. Serve immediately.
<a href="" title="">