1. Pour 1 1/2 cups of filtered water into a blender. Depending on personal taste, you can use less water to achieve a thicker consistency.
2. Set the Instant Pot to Saute and melt the butter.
3. Pour in coconut milk, then add the stevia, oil, turmeric, mint, basil, parsley, whipping cream, avocado, kale, bok choy. and broccoli. Stir continuously.
4. Once thoroughly mixed, hit Cancel to stop the current program. Remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot, and carefully pour this mixture into your blender.
5. Add in the protein powder, then blend until desired consistency. Serve in a tall, ice-filled glass. Store extra servings in the refrigerator for up to two days.
<a href="" title="">