1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and wait for 30 seconds.
2. Add chorizo to hot skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, and black pepper.
4. Use remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil to generously grease a 12-muffin baking pan.
5. Evenly distribute chorizo into each muffin cup. Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. Place muffin pan in the oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Remove muffins from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Top with sour cream and sprouts to serve.
<a href="" title="">